The proud owner and managing broker of CJV Real Estate, previously Finn Real Estate, Patrick Finney, has a true passion for Denver real estate and helping people. He is a Midwest native, having attended Iowa State University as an undergraduate and holds an MBA from the University of Colorado at Denver.
Before opening the doors at FINN, Patrick Finney was the Co-Owner of RE/MAX Cherry Creek. He has been a featured contributor in 5280 Magazine on three occasions and has received numerous honors from the local Denver Board of Realtors. During his 13+ years in the industry, Patrick has sold over $240,000,000 of real estate and assisted 500+ homeowners in the purchase or sale of their homes in the Denver Area. He always looks out for the best interest of his clients — you can depend on him to be honest and straight-forward while making the home buying or selling process an enjoyable one.
- 13+ years in the industry
- $240,000,000 of real estate SOLD
- FINN has donated $71,000+ to support fundraising efforts for local non-profits such as Brent’s Place and Joshua Station, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Patrick Finney’s Notable Achievements:
- 7x 5280 Magazine 5 Star Agent Award Winner – awarded to just 6% of all Realtors
- 2012 – Opened FINN Real Estate
- 2012 – $50 million production and 160 transactions sold
- 2011 – Managed & Mentored Rookie of The Year, DMAR
- 2011 – #2 in Production, Small Office Division, Denver Metro Area Realtors (DMAR)
- 2010 – Franchised 8z Platinum Partners
- 2009 – 2nd Highest Team Sales, 60 (TC)
- 2008 – Hall of Fame Award, RE/MAX Int’l, 48 (TC)
- 2005-2009 – Platinum Club, RE/MAX Int’l, 28, 32, 36 & 40 (TC)
- 2003-2004 – 100% Club, RE/MAX Int’l, 48 transactions closed(TC)
- 2002 – University of Colorado, Masters of Business Administration
- 1994 – Iowa State University, B.S. Business, Marketing, Cum Laude