The proud owner and managing broker of CJV Real Estate, previously FINN Real Estate, Patrick Finney has a true passion for Denver real estate and helping people. He is a Midwest native, having attended Iowa State University earning his Business Marketing & Psychology degrees in 1994, and achieving an MBA from the University of Colorado at Denver in 2002.
Before opening the doors at CJV & FINN, Patrick Finney was the Managing Broker & Owner of 8z Platinum Partners, as well as Co-Owner of RE/MAX Cherry Creek. He has been a featured contributor in 5280 Magazine on three (3) occasions and has received numerous honors from the local Denver Board of Realtors. During his 19+ years in the industry, Patrick has sold over $550,000,000 of real estate and assisted/been a part of 2,000+ transactions for homeowners in the purchase or sale of their homes in the Denver Area. He always looks out for the best interest of his clients — you can depend on him to be honest and straight-forward while making the home buying or selling process an enjoyable one.
- Investor since 1997
- Realtor since 2003
- $550,000,000 of real estate SOLD
- FINN has donated $71,000+ to support fundraising efforts for local non-profits such as Brent’s Place and Joshua Station, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Patrick Finney’s Notable Achievements:
- 2020 – Manages a great team of 5 agents and team members!
- Bought & Sold 30 fix-n-flip projects
- Currently building his 1st Development Project – a duplex in the Sunnyside Neighborhood in NW Denver.
- 9x 5280 Magazine 5 Star Agent Award Winner – awarded to just 6% of all Realtors
- 2018 – Changed name to honor his 3 daughters – Cora, June, and Violet – to CJV Real Estate
- 2012 – Opened new company, FINN Real Estate
- 2012 – $50 million team production and 160 transactions sold
- 2011 – Managed & Mentored Rookie of The Year, DMAR
- 2011 – #2 in Production, Small Office Division, Denver Metro Area Realtors (DMAR)
- 2010 – Franchised 8z Platinum Partners
- 2009 – 2nd Highest Team Sales, 60 (TC)
- 2008 – Hall of Fame Award, RE/MAX Int’l, 48 (TC)
- 2005-2009 – Platinum Club, RE/MAX Int’l, 28, 32, 36 & 40 (TC)
- 2003-2004 – 100% Club, RE/MAX Int’l, 48 transactions closed(TC)
- 2002 – University of Colorado, Masters of Business Administration
- 1994 – Iowa State University, B.S. Business, Marketing, Cum Laude
Patrick created patrickfinney.com as a home for additional resources and greater insight into his latest property developments and local partnerships.